If you look good you feel good, right? Well … it’s true. Not only are we going to share with you the 7 best home remedies for wrinkles on your face, but we are also including some day to day natural wrinkle eliminating tips that will not only help you look younger, but feel younger too:
7 home remedies for wrinkles on face- look and feel younger
Health Jockey: 1. Cabbage juice – To fasten up the facial muscles, massaging the skin with cabbage juice ought to be helpful. Gently rub cabbage juice over the skin and let it dry thoroughly. As it dries, use warm water to rinse it off.
2. Lemon Juice – Massaging lemon juice over the skin could also reduce signs of aging like wrinkles. Basically, the juice will keep the skin clean and fresh that is of prime importance in combating fine lines and aging effects.
3. Rose water and honey – Instead of choosing hardcore facials and scrubs, using a scrub comprising rose water, honey and turmeric that is prepared at home which will rejuvenate the face thoroughly. While using such scrubs, make sure you massage the skin adequately as it may act as a natural means of exfoliation, and thus reduce wrinkles.
4. Papaya – Consuming ripe papaya or using it on the skin will not let wrinkles and fine lines appear on the body and face. Since it is rich in antioxidants and essential vitamins, papaya naturally keeps the skin lustrous and smooth without any sort of lines.
5. Egg whites – Egg whites if applied regularly on the skin will keep the elasticity of the skin intact. You can combine it with certain oils like coconut or castor to cleanse the skin.
6. Pineapple – This is one of the most well known fruits in terms of anti-aging effects. Leaving pineapple juice on the skin for not more than 5 minutes will enrich the skin of Alpha-Hydroxy Acids (AHA). Most professionals believe that the latter dampen the aging process.
7. Vitamin-E oil – Massaging vitamin E oils onto the skin before sleep will help sustain the moisture in the skin which holds the key to nourished skin free of sloppiness.
Additional home remedies for wrinkles on face (do this every day)
Drink plenty of water – Water can do wonders in keeping the skin smooth and supple. It serves as a filter by flushing out all the infections from the body that is bound to reflect on the skin over time.
Stay away from UV light – Prolonged exposure affects the skin negatively. Constant sun exposure leads to strained and dull eyes that could be indicators of wrinkles under the eyes as well. Keep sun protective cream ready at hand.
Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits – Papaya and other green vegetables play a primary role in promoting youthful and healthy glow to the skin. The benefits will sooner or later become apparent.
Anger management – You may feel how this aspect is even remotely related to wrinkles and fine lines. But, have you noticed how much you strain your facial muscles while you are angry? This could at a specific time manifest itself as fine lines around the eyes, chin and other areas. Basically, the idea is to be happy and reduce stress. read more
Even with applying some or all of the 7 home remedies for wrinkles on your face, you should also avoid excessive alcohol, smoking and stay away from fast foods which tend to be oily/ greasy and not good for your skin. Also avoid “hardcore facial exercises” and laser therapies, which should only be a last resort. All of this advice will not only help you look good but feel younger too.
Update 3/5/2012: Anti wrinkle pillow- the latest technology
I wanted to tell you about another home remedy for face wrinkles that I realized I forgot to include. It’s called an anti wrinkle pillow or copper pillow. I first saw something similar for sale on Amazon.com that may indeed work but I don’t think it is the same thing as the “copper pillow.” A lot of readers who bought the copper pillow have written back to me and said it worked. If you want to learn more check out this article first.
If our “7 home remedies for wrinkles on face- look and feel younger” article was helpful, please let us know by liking it on facebook!